[Table of Contents]
WN Documentation Search Results -- Matches
You may select a new search term and repeat your search:
Here are the matching lines in their respective document sections.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below to jump
to that point in the document.
- Title: An Overview of the WN server
- internal structure like mail or news digests, mailing lists, etc.
- like address lists or digests of mail and news. A WN utility
- section separator and the other to match the section title. For a mail
- Title: Creating your WN data directory
- Title: Security on the WN Server
- the sensitive files and mails them to himself. In general I would
- Title: Setting Up Searches on the WN Server
- searched in this way from files with internal structure like mail or news
- digests, mailing lists, etc.
- Title: Ranges on the WN server
- address lists or digests of mail and news. A WN utility called
- for a mail digest named foo, the command:
- Each has as a title the content of the Subject line of a mail message in
- Title: WN Utility Programs
- list or a mail file.
- below.) The next argument is the name of a structured file, like a mail
- mail file in its usual format with a number of messages. The first
- each section (in this case each message). For a mail file a good choice
- for this regular expression. So for the mail file we would choose
- text document containing just that mail message.
- So if our mail file is named foo we should execute the
- the marker in a mail file designating the start of a new message. The
- There are fancier tools than wn_mkdigest for displaying mail
- Title: Support for the WN Server and Thanks
- by WN users. I recommend that you subscribe to the mailing list
- To subscribe with the address you're sending mail from, send a message to
- subscribe wn-maint your.email.address
- Paul Hoffman who maintains the mailing list.
- Title: Configuration File for the WN Package
- #define MAINTAINER "mailto:email@example.com"
- * Enter "mailto:" followed by the e-mail address of the individual
- Title: Index File Directives for the WN Server
- The "mailto:maintainer@host" may be replaced with a URL
- Title: CGI and other Environment Variables for the WN Server
- the client. This may contain the e-mail address of the client user.
- this information. If they do give it they can choose any e-mail
- the real e-mail address of the client user.
- Title: Changelog for WN
- Fixed "Location: mailto" again. Reported by John Bolding.
- Fixed bug in wn/parse.c which caused redirects to mailto: URLs to
- Fixed bug in wn/parse.c which caused redirects to mailto: URLs
WN version 2.5.0
Copyright © 1998-2005 John Franks
licensed under the GNU Free Documentation License
Last modified: Sat June 18 2005
[Table of Contents]