[Table of Contents]
WN Documentation Search Results -- Matches
You may select a new search term and repeat your search:
Here are the matching lines in their respective document sections.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below to jump
to that point in the document.
- Title: User's Guide for the WN Server
- Chapter 15: Clickable Images and Imagemap Files on
- Create a Map File
- Install the Image and Map File
- Put a Link to Your Image Map in
- The Format of an Image Map File
- The URL Format in an Imagemap File
- Title: Security on the WN Server
- These include imagemaps, a variety of
- Title: Parsed Text and Server Side Includes on the WN server
- Title: Clickable Images and Imagemap files on the WN Server
- Clickable Images and Imagemap files on the WN Server
- Clickable Images and Imagemap files on the WN
- C imagemap.c program to support clickable images. This
- Clickable images like this make use of a "map file" telling the server
- imagemap program (with a few minor enhancements).
- 15.1.2 Create a Map File
- mapedit and a free
- 15.1.3 Install the Image and Map File on Your
- If your imagemap file redirects the client to other documents on your
- Note: A file named foo.map (i.e. with suffix
- ".map") will automatically be considered to have "
- foo.map. But it is necessary to run
- not recognize foo.map as an imagemap file if
- 15.1.4 Put a Link to Your Image Map in Your HTML
- <a href="image.map">
- <img src="image.png" ismap>
- Maximum number of matches per file exceeded.
- Title: Using CGI Programs on the WN Server
- WN Server" in this guide. Also support for "imagemaps" or
- See the chapter "Clickable Images and Imagemap files
- Title: Format of index.cache file for WN
- Title: Index File Directives for the WN Server
- imagemap, nosearch, parse,
- Indicates that the file is an imagemap used to support
- Title: Changelog for WN
- the builtin imagemap facilities of WN.
- Fixed mistake in /docs/examples/shape.map -- a missing point in the
- Imagemap changes: A file named foo.map (i.e. with suffix .map) will
- automatically be considerd to have "Attributes=imagemap" set when
- for foo.map. But it is necessary to run wndex, i.e. the server will
- not recognize foo.map as an imagemap file if wndex has not been run
- Fixed bug in wn/parse.c which broke imagemaps on some systems.
- documents and to URL's in imagemap files (in imagemap files the
- Added support for use of a "<null>" URL in an imagemap file. This
- client to do nothing and leave the display alone. This means in imagemaps
- Added support for "nocoords" in ismap support. This allows non-graphical
- browsers to be sent a message when an ismap graphic is selected.
- Added built in support for imagemaps. Just put a standard mapfile
- in your index with the "Attribute=imagemap" and make an ISMAP anchor
- point to it instead of the imagemap program. See docs/click.html
- and docs/examples/ismap.html.
WN version 2.5.0
Copyright © 1998-2005 John Franks
licensed under the GNU Free Documentation License
Last modified: Sat June 18 2005
[Table of Contents]