[Table of Contents]
WN Documentation Search Results -- Matches
You may select a new search term and repeat your search:
Here are the matching lines in their respective document sections.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below to jump
to that point in the document.
- Title: Documentation for the WN server
- WN Examples: Forms, Clickable
- clickable images and authentication. They are intended as examples
- Title: User's Guide for the WN Server
- Chapter 15: Clickable Images and Imagemap Files on
- The Steps in Setting up a Clickable
- Title: Clickable Images and Imagemap files on the WN Server
- Clickable Images and Imagemap files on the WN Server
- Clickable Images and Imagemap files on the WN
- C imagemap.c program to support clickable images. This
- functionality is now built into the server. Try clicking on this image
- Clickable images like this make use of a "map file" telling the server
- 15.1 The Steps in Setting up a Clickable Image
- URL to which the client should be directed after clicking in one of these
- In the HTML file which you want to contain the clickable image must put a
- tells the server what to do if a user clicks in a certain region. You
- a way of reading the coordinates of points on your image when you click
- When the coordinates of the clicked on point lie within the rectangle
- returned if the clicked on point lies in the rectangle with opposite
- the circle. When the coordinates of the clicked on point lie within the
- This URL will be returned if the clicked on point lies in the the circle
- This URL will be returned if the clicked on point lies in the triangle
- which is closest to the clicked location. An example is:
- the clicked on location is closer to one of the points
- X and Y coordinates of the point clicked on in the image then this URL
- in a map file will have the effect of making clicks in the default area
- behave as if the click had been somewhere outside the image, i.e.
- Title: Using CGI Programs on the WN Server
- clickable images is built in so there is no need to use CGI for this.
- See the chapter "Clickable Images and Imagemap files
- Title: Index File Directives for the WN Server
- Title: Changelog for WN
- user clicked).
- if the user clicks. The page won't be reloaded and won't change.
- point to it instead of the imagemap program. See docs/click.html
WN version 2.5.0
Copyright © 1998-2005 John Franks
licensed under the GNU Free Documentation License
Last modified: Sat June 18 2005
[Table of Contents]