[Table of Contents]
WN Documentation Search Results -- Matches
You may select a new search term and repeat your search:
Here are the matching lines in their respective document sections.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below to jump
to that point in the document.
- Title: Security on the WN Server
- POST request with post data in excess of 10 megabytes. This
- Title: Ranges on the WN server
- will cause the server to return bytes 256 to
- 0-100 represents the first 101 bytes. Note that while file lines are
- numbered starting with 1, bytes are numbered starting with 0. The
- will cause the server to return bytes 256 through the end of
- requests the last 1024 bytes of the file.
- Range: bytes=100-200
- it will send the 101 bytes starting with the 100th and ending with the
- 200th. The header "Range: bytes=300-" requests all
- bytes starting with number 300 and continuing until the end of the file.
- And "Range: bytes=-300" requests the last 300 bytes of
- Title: WN Utility Programs
- except the server will log the number of bytes actually sent when a
- request is served (the server won't bother to count the bytes in a line
- Title: Configuration File for the WN Package
- * about 425 bytes/sec to avoid a timeout.
- Title: Parsed Document Syntax for the WN Server
- There is a maximum allowed size of 2K bytes for the entire
- Title: CGI and other Environment Variables for the WN Server
- The length is an ASCII string representing the number of bytes.
- Title: Changelog for WN
- directory is longer than 31 bytes it was being truncated and
- number of bytes sent for responses to byterange requests.
- http://host/foo;bytes=111-222 will now give the returned range a
- Logging now does a better job with the bytes sent field. CGI and
- in the count so the bytes sent will be slightly larger than the file size.
- Fixed bug in cgi.c that could have caused the loss of some bytes
- in range requests of the form "bytes=n-".
- Added support for byte ranges of the form bytes=123- and bytes=-123
- instead of line ranges (Thanks to Paul Dubois). The number of bytes
WN version 2.5.0
Copyright © 1998-2005 John Franks
licensed under the GNU Free Documentation License
Last modified: Sat June 18 2005
[Table of Contents]