[Table of Contents]
WN Documentation Search Results -- Matches
You may select a new search term and repeat your search:
Here are the matching lines in their respective document sections.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below to jump
to that point in the document.
- Title: An Overview of the WN server
- post-pending information to a file being served. This latter is useful
- Title: Installation and Setup of WN
- Title: Creating your WN data directory
- first and see that it is of type application/postscript (it
- Title: Security on the WN Server
- forms using the POST method. In this case everything posted
- program. Thus if the request is of type POST, information
- Usenet postings is almost certainly the single greatest risk to a
- POST method is not accepted (an error is returned for a
- POST request). Furthermore only
- POST request with post data in excess of 10 megabytes. This
- does not defend against multiple requests with large POST
- data. The maximum allowed size of POST data can be altered
- by changing the value of MAX_POST_LEN in the file
- Title: Filters on the WN server
- is in the handling of POST or PUT data. A
- PUT or POST method with a filtered file, the
- POST or PUT. It is then possible to read the
- POSTed data by opening and reading the temporary file
- Title: Using CGI Programs on the WN Server
- Title: Configuration File for the WN Package
- #define POST_NO_KEEPALIVE
- /* By default keepalive is disabled for POSTS. If you want to
- * allow persistent connections for POSTS, comment this out.
- Title: Command Line Options for the WN Server
- Title: Index File Directives for the WN Server
- Title: Parsed Document Syntax for the WN Server
- the "method" (GET or POST) followed by the
- Title: CGI and other Environment Variables for the WN Server
- Title: Changelog for WN
- "Attributes=post" directive now allows POST method, but does not
- connections for all POST transactions. This will be the default
- internal redirects to POST documents to fail.
- Fixed bug in wn/wn.c where my_id in function remk_postdir() was
- Fixed bug in wn/wn.c where my_id in function remk_postdir() was not set.
- This is sent if POST data is larger than 5 meg (MAXPOST in config.h).
- Fixed bug in chkcntrl.c which allowed the use of POST
- method only if Attributes=post was set. This prevented
- the use of one script for both GET and POST.
- Made tempfile for posting more secure.
- also set attributes=post
- Added new attributes directive fields, post, put, and nopost.
- Fixed bug in wn/wn.c which caused a timeout with POST requests
- Increased the default maximum size of POST data from 2 meg. to
- Fixed bug that caused tmp files from POST method sometimes not to
- HTTP_POST_FILE and contains the path to a file containing the data
- posted by the client. The file is removed after the CGI script exits.
- allowable size for a post which is currently 1 meg. This can
- be changed by altering the value of the MAX_POST #define in wn/wn.c.
- Fixed bug exercised when Netscape uses If-Modified-Since with POST method.
- Title: GNU Free Documentation License
- PostScript, PDF, proprietary formats that can be read and edited only
WN version 2.5.0
Copyright © 1998-2005 John Franks
licensed under the GNU Free Documentation License
Last modified: Sat June 18 2005
[Table of Contents]